Resolved

After placing order It was processed and shipped promptly however it was poor merchandise which was embarrassing as it was a Christmas gift and we had to purchase repair materials(grommets and grommet kit) I have emailed requesting partial refund 3 times but have received no response.I would not recommend this company to anyone.

If I had not already given it as a Christmas gift I would have returned and insisted on full refund of $128.82.It had damaged grommets and missing grommets as well as a partial tear in mesh.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tarps plus mesh tarp from Tarps Plus and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $129 and wants Tarps Plus to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tarps Plus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tarps Plus?

Comments

HarleyMama

After posting this review, about two weeks I received a new replacement tarp.