100% full Not resolved

This Silver Poly Tarp last a total of six weeks outdoors before it had deteriorated so much that you could stick your fingers through it.This is what is says on the page.

"They are heavier, thicker and have a higher mesh weave count. The better specs enable them to withstand the elements regardless of prolonged use. So if you’re looking for long-lasting covers for your properties, choose these silver poly tarps. Economy tarps cannot be used continuously, but these silver poly tarps are different.

The better specs enable them to withstand the elements regardless of prolonged use.So if you’re looking for long-lasting covers for your properties, choose these silver poly tarps.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tarps Plus and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tarps plus tarpaulin fabric from Tarps Plus was refused to issue a refund for the inferior tarp Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tarps Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tarps Plus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tarps Plus?

Comments